Back

Strong response to CDL’s Forest Woods over first weekend launch

  • 65% of the total 519 units sold
  • Units sold achieved an early bird average price of S$1,400 per square foot
  • Buyers attracted to the project’s excellent location in a mature estate, just a five-minute walk to Serangoon MRT interchange, bus interchange, Nex Shopping Mall, and its unique facilities and great value

Strong response to Forest Woods' first weekend launch.

Singapore, 9 October 2016 – City Developments Limited (CDL) and its joint venture partners, Hong Leong Holdings Limited and TID Pte Ltd commenced sales for the 519-unit Forest Woods (森涛苑) on Saturday, 8 October. As at 5 pm today, 337 units (or 65%) have been sold.

Mr Chia Ngiang Hong, CDL Group General Manager, said, “We are very encouraged by the strong response and demand for Forest Woods. Units sold have achieved an average pricing of S$1,400 per square foot (psf) on its first weekend launch. The overwhelming response can be attributed to the right mix of prime location, unique features, attractive pricing and great value.”

All unit types at Forest Woods enjoyed a good take-up rate. In particular, all one-bedroom with study units and two-bedroom units have been snapped up. One of the three penthouses was sold at S$2.85 million.

“Many units bought were for owner occupation as they like the superb location and the project’s strong attributes and offerings. Due to the limited supply of new projects in this prime location, investors also bought Forest Woods in anticipation of good rental demand,” Mr Chia added.

88% of buyers are Singaporeans, while the remaining 12% are Permanent Residents and foreigners from China, Indonesia, Malaysia, Switzerland, Taiwan, and Vietnam.

Given Forest Woods’ excellent location of a mere five-minute stroll to the Serangoon Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) Interchange, which connects to the North-East and Circle Lines, Serangoon bus interchange and Nex Shopping Mall, the popular condominium is sensitively priced.

Located at the intersection of Upper Serangoon Road and Upper Paya Lebar Road, the District 19 condominium had various units available for selection with prices starting from S$688,000 for a one- bedroom with study unit, S$838,000 for a two-bedroom, S$1.1 million for a three-bedroom, and S$1.65 million for a four-bedroom.

Besides its prime location, Forest Woods also provides unique facilities such as a three-level clubhouse with a 24-hour Indoor Gym, a 150-metre Adventure Zone and a 75-metre pool. Buyers were also attracted to the flexible layouts, quality finishes, and the smart home technology offerings.

The Forest Woods Sales Gallery, located along Serangoon Avenue 2, beside Nex Shopping Mall, is open from 10am to 7pm. Marketing agents for Forest Woods are ERA Realty, Huttons Asia and PropNex Realty. For enquiries, please call the sales hotline: (65) 6877 1818.

Strong crowds throng the Forest Woods Sales Gallery over its launch weekend.

Apartment units offer flexible layouts, quality finishes, and the smart home technology offerings. Pictured is the living room of a 3-bedroom show unit.

The condominium’s unique facilities include a 150-metre Adventure Zone.

The exclusive Welcome Lobby comes with a Residential Services Counter and Wi-Fi Lounge.