- The Residences at W Singapore – Sentosa Cove, CDL's second branded residences, a collection of 228 private luxury residences at the exclusive waterfront residential enclave of Sentosa Cove was launched.
- CDL China Limited, a wholly-owned subsidiary of CDL, made its first acquisition, a development site in Chongqing, China, in December.
- First Company in Singapore to achieve International AA1000AS (2008) Assurance Standard for Sustainability Reporting.
- Recorded its highest pre-tax profit surpassing the $1 billion mark for the first time for the financial year 2010. CDL's pre-tax profit also crossed the $1 billion mark for the financial year 2011.
- First private developer to be conferred the highest honour of the inaugural Green Mark Platinum Champion Award at the BCA Awards 2011.
- Selected as an index component on the Dow Jones Sustainability Indices (World and Asia Pacific).
- First Company in Singapore to address ISO 26000:2010 Guidelines in its Sustainability Report.
- Most honoured private developer at BCA Awards 2012 and accumulated 62 BCA Green Mark developments including 21 Green Mark Platinum projects, the most for a private developer on both counts.
- HAUS@SERANGOON GARDEN is first landed residential estate in Singapore to achieve the BCA Green Mark Platinum award.
- First Singapore property developer to publish a Level A+ Sustainability Report checked by the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) using the GRI G3.1 guidelines and the Construction and Real Estate Sector Supplement.
- Named Asia Pacific Green Builder of the Year 2012 by global research and growth consultancy, Frost & Sullivan.
- At the 13th Securities Investors Association Singapore (SIAS) Investors' Choice Awards, CDL Executive Chairman Mr Kwek Leng Beng and CDL Managing Director Mr Kwek Leng Joo were named joint winners as "Partners in the Office of the CEO" in the Brendan Wood International - SIAS TopGun CEO Designation Award.
- Emerged victorious in the Exceptional CSR Practice category at The British Chamber of Commerce's 13th Annual Business Awards.
- D'Nest condominium entered the Singapore Book of Records for achieving the national record for "Largest Solar Panels In A Condominium”.
- First developer to introduce a specially developed Home Energy Management System (HEMS) iPad application for Echelon - a 508-unit condominium development.
- First developer to receive the prestigious BCA Quality Excellence Award - Quality Champion (Platinum) and BCA Construction Productivity Award - Advocates (Platinum).
- First company outside Europe to win the International Dilmun Environmental Award accorded by the Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents (RoSPA)
- Launched My Tree House - World's First Green Library for kids, in collaboration with National Library Board.
- Developed the CDL Green Gallery @ Singapore Botanic Gardens (SBG) Heritage Museum, Singapore's first zero energy Green Gallery, in collaboration with National Parks Board.
- BCA Awards 2014 – The only developer to receive the BCA Quality Champion (Platinum) accolade for two consecutive years.
- Tree House condominium entered the Guinness World Records for Largest Vertical Garden, placing Singapore on the global map for sustainability
- Selected as an index component in the Dow Jones Sustainability Indices (Worldwide and in Asia Pacific).
- Top Property Developer in Asia and Top Singapore Corporation in the inaugural Channel NewsAsia Sustainability Ranking.
- First developer in Asia to adopt the advanced construction technology, Prefabricated Prefinished Volumetric Construction (PPVC) for the 638-unit The Brownstone Executive Condominium – likely the world’s largest application of concrete PPVC for a large-scale private residential development.
- First Profit Participation Securities (PPS), a S$1.5 billion investment instrument that invests in the cash flows of CDL’s properties in Sentosa Cove called the Quayside Collection.
- Most-awarded developer and biggest winner of the inaugural Green Mark Pearl Award at the BCA Awards 2015.
- CDL's Tree House condominium emerged World Gold Winner, the only World Gold Winner from Singapore, at the FIABCI World Prix d'Excellence Awards 2015 in the Sustainable Development Category.
- The Brownstone Executive Condominium (EC) emerged one of the best-selling ECs in 2015.
- Second Profit Participation Securities (PPS), a partnership with co-investor Alpha Investment Partners Limited for joint investment in a S$1.1 billion office portfolio comprising three of CDL’s prime office buildings.
- Announced re-entry into the Australian residential sector with investment in A$275 million residential development in Brisbane, Australia.
- Selected once again as an index component in the Dow Jones Sustainability Indices (Worldwide and in Asia Pacific).
- Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World – Ranked top real estate company and top 10.
- Partnered National University of Singapore to develop novel technologies for smart green living. S$2.25 million gift from CDL enables setting up of two laboratories to test-bed building technologies.
- First property developer in Singapore to achieve the globally-recognised ISO 14064-1 certification in Greenhouse Gas emissions reporting.
- BCA Awards 2016 – Extends lead in tenant engagement as most-awarded developer in Green Mark Pearl category.
- Launched Singapore Sustainability Academy in partnership with Sustainable Energy Association of Singapore.
- Third Profit Participation Securities (PPS) unlocked value of Nouvel 18, a 156-unit luxury freehold residence for S$977.6 million.
- Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World – Ranked top Singapore company and most sustainable corporation in real estate management & development.
- Invested RMB 72 million in China’s leading co-working space operator Distrii.
- Successfully launched the first green bond by a Singapore company.
- JW Marriott Hotel Singapore South Beach held its grand opening, bringing to fruition the South Beach mega mixed-use project
- CDL’s luxury freehold development Gramercy Park soft-launched Phase 2 and achieved positive sales
- Officially opened the zero-energy Singapore Sustainability Academy at City Square Mall
- BCA Awards 2017 – emerged most-awarded private-sector developer and first and only developer to be conferred the inaugural top Quality Star Champion
- Introduced new sustainability blueprint CDL Future Value 2030 to complement growth strategy and future-proof business
- One of two Singapore companies listed in the inaugural sector-neutral Bloomberg Global Gender-Equality Index
- Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World – ranked for the ninth consecutive year
- Launched 124-unit luxury freehold development New Futura in two phases
- BCA Awards 2018 – first and only private sector developer to receive the pinnacle inaugural Built Environment Leadership Platinum Star Award
- Secured three GLS land sites at Handy Road, West Coast Vale and Sumang Walk
- Welcomed Distrii’s first international co-working centre at Republic Plaza. Distrii Republic Plaza is Singapore’s single largest co-working facility
- Clinched prime mixed-use GLS site in Sengkang Central with JV partner CapitaLand Limited
- Acquired Aldgate House and 125 Old Broad Street, two prime Grade A commercial buildings in Central London
- Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index 2019 – only Singapore real estate management and development company to be listed for two consecutive years
- Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World – ranked top Singapore company
- Started private previews for freehold residential development Boulevard 88 and achieved sales of over S$160 million in less than two weeks
- Secured Singapore’s first green loans for new property developments, amounting to S$500 million
- Freehold development Amber Park topped sales on launch weekend as best-selling new freehold property launch
- Entered into transformational RMB 5.5 billion deal with Sincere Property Group, an established real estate developer in China
- BCA Awards 2019 – only developer to be conferred Quality Excellence Award – Quality Champion (Platinum) for seven consecutive years
- Piermont Grand Executive Condominium launched to strong take-up and was best-selling property launch in 2019
- Pioneered first-of-its-kind Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) Innovation Loan to accelerate innovative solutions
- Celebrated the launch of the newly-revamped Republic Plaza with innovative features and refreshed retail enclave, after a S$70 million makeover
- Millennium & Copthorne Hotels Limited (M&C) was delisted from the London Stock Exchange in October following a successful privatisation exercise launched by CDL. M&C is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the CDL Group.