Banner Banner
  • Home
  • Our Portfolio

Homebuyer Services

For more updates about your new home, visit Homebuyer ePortal.

Residential Development
Property Type
Indicative Status *

Whistler Grand

West Coast Vale


99 years from 7 May 2018

Q2 2022

Boulevard 88

Orchard Boulevard

Mixed-used Development


Q4 2022

Amber Park

Amber Gardens



Q2 2023

Haus On Handy

Handy Road


99 years from 7 May 2018

Q4 2022

Piermont Grand

Sumang Walk

Executive Condominium

99 years from 4 June 2018

Q4 2022

Sengkang Grand Residences

Compassvale Bow

Integrated Development

99 years from 13 Nov 2018

Q2 2023

*Estimated date subject to changes

Updated as at 23 February 2021

Back to Top

For more updates about your new home, visit Homebuyer ePortal.

You may take possession of your unit upon notification of Temporary Occupation Permit (TOP) or Certificate of Statutory Completion (CSC) by the relevant authorities. Your solicitor will receive the notification to take possession through our solicitors and will notify you to make the necessary payments. Upon our receipt of your payment from our solicitors, you may proceed to book an appointment for collection of key via our online booking system. The password to access the system and user guide will be sent together with the notification.

Yes, you may select the date and time that is convenient for you. The appointment is however, subject to availability on a first-come-first-served basis. You may check the availability of your preferred appointment time slot via E Booking, our online booking system.

Yes, you can authorise your representative through a Letter of Authorisation, the format of which can be obtained from your solicitor. The duly completed Letter of Authorisation may be faxed to our office at Fax:6226 3010. Your representative will have to bring along the original copy of the Letter of Authorisation and NRIC or passport for verification when collecting the key.

You may proceed to the key collection centre at your development at the appointed date and time and present your NRIC or passport and Letter of Authorisation, if applicable, for identification. Our Customer Service Officer (CSO) will present you with a handover kit which comprises the keys to your unit, a Resident's Handbook, warranties, operating manuals and remote controls for the air-conditioners or electrical appliances, where applicable, in the unit. Next, our CSO will accompany you to the unit to check on the fittings and appliances. The entire handover process will take approximately 30 - 40 minutes.

Yes, before carrying out any renovation involving alterations or additions to the unit, you need to apply for approval from the Management Office and place a renovation deposit as security for observance of house rules and disposal of debris. Where applicable, you are also required to obtain written approval from the relevant authorities and submit a copy of such approval to the Management Office for record before commencement of any works.

Yes, for most of our developments, you may install grilles to your window as desired. However, to maintain consistency of the building facade, residents who wish to install window grilles are to adhere to the approved design and colour shown in the Resident's Handbook or detailed drawings, where applicable.

You may apply for utilities in person at Singapore Power or online. It will take approximately 3 days for Singapore Power to activate the utilities.

The recreational facilities are open for use from the date of T.O.P. subject to licensing requirement. Booking of common facilities such as BBQ pits and function rooms can be made at the Management Office. You may refer to the Management Office for charges for the use of common facilities, if any.

You may use the common facilities once you have collected your key. The recreational facilities are for the exclusive use of residents and their guests. Purchasers who have tenanted out their units may not use the facilities except as invited guests of residents.

You may apply for a carpark lot if you are the homeowner or tenant who owns a vehicle and residing in the development. As carpark lots are limited, you need to apply for a carpark lot using the Application Form in the Resident’s Handbook together with a copy of the vehicle registration at the Management Office. The allocation of carpark lots is subject to availability and is at the discretion of the Management Office. You may also refer to the Management Office for parking fee rates, if any.

Have more questions?

Contact us
Back to Top

This website uses cookies. By clicking 'Accept' or continuing to browse the website, you agree to our use of cookies to process your personal data and personalise your online experience. Learn more about our Privacy Policy.